Re: [STDS-802-11] New resolution for CID 7093

Ali,

As discussed, we have completed comment resolution on D5.0 yesterday and the plan is to make motions today.

We may be able to get to this if we have time. The changes look relatively minor.

Let's see how the motions go and we may be able to fit this in towards the end of the meeting.

Cheers,

Mike