Re: [STDS-802-11] WG Operations Manual update

Dear all,
               I've received some comments and produced a r2:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1638-02-0000-802-11-operations-manual.docx

Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen

On Tue, 11 Jun 2024 at 14:29, Stephen McCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,
              I hope to review the changes that I've made to the operations manual during the July mid-week plenary and make a motion to approve it during the closing plenary.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen