[STDS-802-11] SA Ballot on P802-REVc-D2 - has started - will close 14-Jul-2024

Hi All,

The first SA Ballot on P802-REVc-d2 has opened and will close on 14 Jul 2024.
Note that this is the first SA Ballot, so the entire draft is open for comment.
Also note, that the specification will be professionally edited prior to publication, so most editorial comments need not be made (e.g., punctuation, grammar, formatting, style consistency).

If you are a member of the ballot pool please vote.

If you are an 802.11 member and are not a member of the ballot pool but would like to technically comment on the draft, please feel free to send me your technical comments on or before 10 July 2024 and I will process them for submission as part of my vote.

Regards,
Joseph Levy