[STDS-802-11] TGbh completed ad hoc - approved D5.0 recirculation, cancel teleconference on July 9

All,

I am very pleased to announce that 802.11 TGbh has completed our ad hoc (F2F/hybrid) in Sunnyvale, and have resolved all comments on D4.0 from the Initial SA ballot.  We also approved the start of an SA recirculation ballot to start as soon as D5.0 can be produced, and to close by July 11 at the latest.  We will review the results of the SA recirc at the F2F in July.

As such, this is also official announcement that I am cancelling the TGbh teleconference on July 9, as we are not going to have ballot results in time to discus on that call.  Our next TGbh meeting will be at the F2F in July.

A huge thank you to all who attended the ad hoc, and especially the contributors of some hard work to get all our comments resolved this week!

Mark