[STDS-802-11] P802.11bh/D5.0 recirc SA ballot started

Hello All,

The first recirculation SA ballot for P802.11bh on D5.0 has started and will close on July 13.

Please vote and comment if you are in the ballot group. As we are trying to wrap up this project and stay within our alignment with REVme and TGbe, TGbh will be strict regarding in-scope comments.

Following the close of this ballot I expect to seek 802 EC conditional or unconditional approval to forward to RevCom.

Thanks!

Mark