[STDS-802-11] Outcome of the 802 LMSC closing plenary

Dear members,

I am pleased to announce that all the motions we brought to the 802 LMSC have been approved. I have listed them below.

  1. Formation of the ELC study group. I appoint Nikola Serafimovski as chair.

  1. IMMW SG received its 2nd recharter and extension.

  1. Conditional approval to forward P802.11REVme to RevCom.

  2. Conditional approval to forward P802.11be to RevCom.

  1. Conditional approval to forward P802.11bh to RevCom.

  1. Forwarding the P802.11bf PAR extension to NesCom. I will submit this shortly.

  1. Forwarding the P802.11 revision PAR (REVmf) to NesCom. I will submit this once we have REVme approved.

Congratulations and thank you for your hard work this week!

Regards,
Robert Stacey
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair,
robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx