[STDS-802-11] 802.11 ARC teleconference - L4S topic

All,

This is to announce that the 802.11 ARC SC will hold a teleconference on Monday, Oct 28, at 1:00 pm ET, for 2 hours.

The teleconference will focus on the recent liaison from WBA and related discussion about how to (or whether to) incorporate support for L4S in 802.11.  In particular, we will look at the proposals and discussion presentations on the L4S topic and discuss what aspects of the discussion are within 802.11’s scope, and suggestions for how it fits architecturally.

We are pushing in the direction of providing the above thoughts to TGbn, for their consideration as they review L4S related contributions for the 802.11bn technical scope discussions.

Mark