From: Yaghoobi, Hassan <hassan.yaghoobi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2024 1:29 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [STDS-802-11] Stepping Down from ITU AHG Chair Position

Dear Members,

I would like to let you know that I decided to step down from my position as ITU AHG Chair.

ITU AHG effectively completed originally planned scope for development and submission of contributions to ITU-R WP5A to revise Recommendations M.1450 and M.1801 as the revisions of the two documents (including all inputs from IEEE 802) are expected to be endorsed during the WP5A Nov 2024 meeting. Therefore, I think the timing of my decision is consistent with the status of the deliverables.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank 802.11 and 802.18 members for contributing the ITU AHG projects.

I believe 802.11 leadership will decide and plan for group leadership.

Best Regards

Hassan Yaghoobi (Intel)