[STDS-802-11] Standards approvals

Hello 802.11 Members,

I wanted to wait for official notification before sending this to the group. Its official!

Our maintenance revision and two amendments have been approved for publication.

So...

Congratulations to TGme for producing IEEE Std 802.11-2024, our updated standard that rolls in all published amendments and contains numerous fixes and enhancements. With a special thanks to
Chair Mike Montemurro
Vice Chairs Mark Hamilton and Mark Rison
Technical editors Emily Qi and Edward Au
Secretary Jon Rosdahl

Congratulations to TGbh for producing IEEE Std 802.11bh-2024, with fixes to improve operation with random and changing MAC addresses. With special thanks to
Chair Mark Hamilton
Vice Chairs Peter Yee and Stephen Orr
Technical editor Carol Ansley
Secretary Jay Yang

Congratulations to TGbe for producing IEEE Std 802.11be-2024, known in the industry as Wi-Fi 7. With special thank to
Chair Alfred Asterjadhi
Vice Chairs Laurent Cariou and Matthew Fischer
Technical editor Edward Au
Secretary Jason Guo
MAC ad-hoc Chairs Jeongki Kim and Liwen Chu
PHY ad-hoc Chairs Sigurd Schelstraete and Tianyu Wu

And congratulations to the working group as a whole for your efforts on each of these.

-Robert