[STDS-802-11] P802.11bk/D3.0 SA initial ballot is open

Hello All,

Following the 802 LMSC approval on Oct 1, I requested that the initial SA ballot for P802.11bk on D3.0 be opened.

The ballot opened Oct 2 and will close Nov 1. If you are in the ballot pool, please vote and submit your comments. The initial ballot will be extended unless and until we receive the necessary 75% return.

-Robert