stds-802-16-mobile: First Draft of Potential MBWA PAR and Five Criteria

MBWA SG Participants

I have posted two documents in the MBWA temporary upload directory, which can be accessed from http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/mobile/index.html .

The first document is a first cut at the draft for the PAR and the second a draft for the Five Criteria.

I would like to use this e-mail list to start building consensus on these documents and will revise these documents if a consensus emerges. We can then use the May meeting to hash out any remaining issues.

I would also like to remind you that according to the Call for Contributions the deadline for contributions is May 7, 2002. I will, therefore, post revised versions of these documents on May 2, 2002 to facilitate timely preparation of contributions.

Regards,

Mark Klerer

135 Route 202/206 South

Bedminster, NJ 07921