stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff Ad-Hoc, Call for comments and inputs

Hello All,
I have uploaded a draft Handoff document, based on the TOC
sent last week.

The draft is a joint effort of several members, and was
brought as a response to the call for contributions sent last
week.
You can find it in the upload directory, or by using the
following link:
<http://download.mobile.wirelessman.org/Handoff_Draft_v1.pdf>

In the document, you can also find some open questions and
TBD (mark with red color).

This is the only input that we have received so far.

Please, if you have any input, comments or contributions, the
time limit is very close.
I call for comments on the uploaded draft until Friday
07/03/03 midnight, (anywhere in the world).
I you have an additional draft, please upload it until
Tuesday night 04/03/03, such that members will have enough
time to read it and provide comments until Friday.

I encourage everybody to put an extra effort and allocate
some time to this subject, all of us has a day job, but
still, we need to push this issue forward.

(I have posted a PDF document, if anyone would like a word
version, for corrections or other purposes, please contact me
directly)

Regards,
Itzik Kitroser