stds-802-16-mobile: Global Service Flows Ad Hoc group

Owing to the recent release of the revised 802.16e working document, note that I am extending the deadline for initial submissions for the Global Service Flows Ad Hoc group through October 13, 2003.

Participating members should review Vladimir's contribution C802.16e-03/55 for some initial thoughts.  I will be providing some comments later this week regarding likely Service Flow multimedia types and corresponding QoS performance criteria.

Thanks,
Phil