stds-802-16-mobile: Handoff Ad Hoc group

Hello All,

We have delayed the discussion about Phil's contribution
until a new version is available.
Since I would like to continue the process, please provide
your comments based on the previous version.
We need to have some views in order to be able to have any
convergence process.

Also, for any of you that are interested in Tge efforts, we
have some sections without a concrete text (such as
primitives definitions). I'll be happy to see suggestions for
that as well.

Regards,
Itzik.