From: "Johnston, Dj" <dj.johnston@intel.com>
To: "Phillip Barber" <pbarber@broadbandmobiletech.com>;
<stds-802-16-mobile@ieee.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:59 PM
Subject: RE: stds-802-16-mobile: Sleep window parameters in Table 275a

Phil,
You are right, I am appyling a different requirement to that of a
'normal' mobile station and using this to justify not building in a
certain level of inflexibility.

I'm anticipating that power saving will open up a range of *fixed*
applications as well as mobile (e.g. remote monitoring) and a bit of
additional flexibility in the sleep interval will help.

DJ

David Johnston
Intel Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802 Handoff ECSG