stds-802-16-mobile: Re: Security Issues Discussion

Yoon  hi,

Thanks for your msg and list of ETRI contacts.   I think we all agree
regarding most of your procedural
suggestions.  Note however that "internetworking between different
networks" is not part of our scope
or mandate.  Also Brian initially suggested presenting initial work in
January,  then the final contribution
at the next plenary - but obviously sooner is better.

 >-  We will list up the other issues to discuss in this Ad Hoc group
such as coexistence of original privacy mechanisms and open privacy
mechanisms, security issues during handover, >and enhancement of privacy
mechanisms, etc

Agreed.

Regards,

- Jeff