stds-802-16-mobile: [sah] contributions - this week please

Title:
Hello security-adhoc group,

I hope that those of you who are in the US had a pleasant Thanksgiving weekend.

We unfortunately have not had any contributions uploaded as of yet.  Let's attempt to do so by the end of this week (or sooner).  In particuilar we should begin with DJ's scheme for incorporation of AES-CCM since we have a clear consensus on what needs to be done.   Then we can move on to EAP -  and resolve the issues discussed earlier and to what extent we differ from the 802.11i network model.

Regards,

- Jeff  (adhoc chair)