RE: stds-802-16-mobile: Editorial Changes

I've added the following editorial changes (extracted from 80216e-04_02.USR)
to the original list:

46L: Wrong number on Annex
52L: Wrong reference number
53L: Spelling
54L: Spelling
58L: Wrong reference number
62L: Wrong message name
63L: Wrong message name
65L: Mistake in section title
66L: Wrong message name
67L: Incorrect message name
69L: Wrong reference number

In addition to the original list below, I'd like to group the 11 comments
above as "pure editorial" and accept them en masse at the meeting.

Ron Murias,
TGe Editor