         From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG on behalf of
Yigal Leiba
         Sent: Wed 4/21/2004 12:34 AM
         To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
         Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [STDS-802-16-mobile]
Clarification regarding idle mode and paging

         Hi Gedon,

         I'm asking this question, because I think that in order to
propose a solution, one must clearly state the problem. The example
of Netbios is a good example, because I personally don't think I want
to support Netbios broadcast over the WAN, and if that is the only
incident, then I would not be in favor of adding this kind of support.
         To summarize, I think we should find convincing scenarios
that require this capability before adding it.

         Regards,
         Yigal