      From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org
      [mailto:owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf
      Of Rosner, Gedon
      Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 1:49 PM
      To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@listserv.ieee.org
      Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [STDS-802-16-mobile]
      Clarification regarding idle mode and paging

      Hi Yigal,

        The periodic messages I refer to are actually messages
      which one may choose to discard. An example may be NetBIOS
      broadcast keep alive messages or network mappings, which the
      user may choose not to respond to, as opposed to e.g. -
      VoIP packets. Thus only specific services may generate paging
      instead of others.

      -Gedon