Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Doc uploaded

Yigal has uploaded the document that we briefly discussed before the plenary last week in Shenzhen. It is in the TGe upload directory; filename - C802.16e-04_105.doc

This captures discussions some of us had as we tried to put a framework in place to scope handoff support in .16e. Look forward to some discussion around this document.

In general I’d like to request adhoc team members to start debate / discussions on the scope and basic terminology for handoff support. We need to bottom out on this before the end of next week so we can make progress on contribution harmonization in the weeks that follow.

-Prakash