Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [security] Summary of issues andrequirements for PKMv2

Hi, all,

I would like to clarify two words, 'broadcast' and 'macro diversity'.

1. I think the word 'broadcast' means the transmission to all MSS in a cell,
    but 'broadcast' currently used in Multimedia Broadcast Service seems
    to mean the transmission only to authorized MSSs.
    Isn't this multicast transmission?

2. Does 'macro diversity' used in MBS mean only synchronization of transmission
    and same CID among BSs?
    Or does 'macro diversity' mean that MSS receives the same data at the same time
    from more than 2 BSs.
    If so, is it possible in IEEE 802.16e PHY?

Regards,
Kiseon Ryu,
LG Electronics