[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] question about Handover document

Can someone clarify the HO scenario table a little bit more? I have the following questions:

1. Is the table listing all HO scenario will be supported in 16e or just trying to cover all scenarios for discussion?
2. What is "X" really mean in the table? I can't quite figure it out.
3.What's the definition of "Basic" and "Advanced"?
4. Some of the scenario name seems to be addressing PHY type (SCa, OFDM, etc), but some other seems to be addressing something else (MIMO, SHO, etc). What's the relationship among all scenrio names?
5. For "Intra-BTS, Same-Freq, MIMO, SHO", there is no PHY type associated with it, does that mean all PHY will support those HO?

I might have missed the explanation of the table. Sorry. It would be great if someone can give me a brief explanation again.

Thanks.

Mary