[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [power] Mobile SS Power Consumption - a Pote ntial Show Stopper?

Title: Message
All:
  I have been monitoring 802.16 activities for quite some time and haven't seen much discussion on the power consumption of a mobile SS. I have seen some contributions proposing ideas trying to reduce power consumption in idle mode. However, I couldn't obtain any quantitative figures regarding SS power consumption in 802.16e. The mobile SS (powered by battery) power consumption issue can pretty much be a show stopper for 802.16e. Any hint or idea or help on this will be highly appreciated.
David T. Chen, (David.T.Chen@motorola.com)