Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [security] Question

Title: Message

DJ,

(Since maybe others were wondering as well, I'm forwarding the correspondence to the group so people will know the issue is closed)

Thank you for the clarification.

I probably misinterpreted the conversation made in the handoff ad hoc group proposing a co-meeting with the security ad hoc group.

I'm happy that this is not the case, and the work of the security ad hoc is an open process.

Thank you,

Itzik.