[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Question on telecon minutes

Dear Prakash

I have a question about the telecon minutes.

I want to make sure how all active contributor (to be identified by Monday) can be decided.

With that in mind, we decided to have 2 telecons next week (see action items below). All active contributors (to be identified by Monday) will own getting text (even abstracts out) for the group to review and agree to over the next week and an half. Only topics on which we would have reached consensus will be considered for the drafting session.

Does this mean that if someone has a contribution to be considered in the group, should submit it by the Monday before the telecon?

I want to know the dead line of contributions to be considered in the Handoff Ad Hoc.

Best Regards,

Ronny Kim

LG Electronics