[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Re :[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] question about PHY LDPC codes harmonization

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Dear Chung and all,

First of all, because of LDPCis not real AH mode. The four companies who submit LDPC contributions are doing discussion with CC and email discussion. Because it is not open discussion, we do not put those discussions into public 802.16d/e email reflectors. If you want to put yourself in it. Please contact Erik from Intel.

Best Regards

Panyuh Joo

-------- Panyuh Joo(???/???)Ph.D.

Global Standards & Research Team