[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Servie Requirement related with HO

Dear Prakash and all HO ad hoc members:

* Request to operators who are participating in the adhoc - the group can benefit from an understanding of requirements for HO support in .16e. Please submit any text to this effect to this group (suggest uploading to the Handoff temporary space and sending out an email notification)

I uploaded ¡°C802.16e-04_Service Requirement.ppt¡± in HO adhoc temporary space related with above action item.

In the file, I briefly wrote some HO-related requirements about several services which may be provided.

The file is a just supplementary material for this ad hoc group.

I hope it will be helpful for discussing HO scenarios and optimization.

Best regards,

Min-sung, Kim / Korea Telecom