Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] 6/10 telecon meeting minutes

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] 6/10 telecon meeting minutes

Dear Jay, Phil, and All:

Again, sorry about the late reply. Just blame so many things to do and the weekend.

Well, it¡¯s kind of hard to keep following up among the flood of emails these days.

Anyhow, read carefully my inlined answers which are purple (well, some more emails may run out all the colors, haha.)

Thanks again, and see you in tomorrow¡¯s CC.

Jung-Won Kim, Ph.D.

Senior Engineer

NTP SystemLab. 1

Telecommunication Systems Division