From: Jung-Won Kim [mailto:jungwon74.kim@samsung.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, June 15, 2004 10:01 AM
To: itzikk@runcom.co.il; STDS-802-16-MOBILE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Harmonization of 04_105_Enhaced_HO_re-entry and 04/87r1

Dear Itzik and all:

How are you?

Since you are not going to come to the ad hoc meeting in this weekend, weve got to harmonize before this weekend.

First of all, Id like to know your understandings and position on my contribution.

Actually, 04/87r1 had been written before 04/105 document was written. Hence, although there are lots of rooms to optimize the HO re-entry process, the procedure that you proposed seems not to accomplish what we have been desiring so far one message pair exchange for HO re-entry.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best regards,

Jung-Won Kim

Jung-Won Kim, Ph.D.