Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Harmonization of

Phil,

Please find my comments:
The document did not suggest anything new, but rather harmonized the two
approached which are available from the Shenzen meeting.

I don't think that the sharing level should be dynamic, i.e. we should
decide upon the levels and try to fix the profiles.

The main difference between the approach of "C802.16e-04_87r2" and
"C802.16e-04_105_Enhanced Handover Re-entry" is that I support of using
the current existing messages (maybe in a shorten format - without all
TLVs) in a concatenated manner rather than to use the RNG-REQ message as
a platform to transfer other messages such as REG-REQ and SBC-REQ.
The sharing level approach was raised and agreed in the Shenzen meeting.

I was just trying to come up with appropriate normative text to be
included in the standard in order to advance by having a baseline and
stop talking in high level of should, would and could.

Probably additional change may be to put the
Backbone_Communication_level indicator in an RNG-RSP message from the
Target BS.

I'll be happy to see more concrete suggestions.

Regards,
Itzik.