From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Iyer, Prakash
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 11:19 AM
To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] Contribution for optimizing IP connection establishment

Hi Branislav,

Since we are hoping to draft text that hopefully represents consensus on this topic, I would request more specific changes / enhancements to this proposal for the group to discuss and agree on. If you can provide some text / figures to help us make progress, that will be much appreciated.

Regards,
-Prakash