From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-16-mobile@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Masoud Olfat
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 2:15 PM
To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] For drafting session attendees

Hi Prakash

Would you please let us know, when are you planning to establish the bridge for remote access to the discussion?

Thanks
Masoud

Iyer, Prakash wrote:
We will start at 9 AM on Sunday. Let's plan on meeting in the main lobby at 8:30 or so. I don't have the name/number of the conference room but will try to get that posted when I get there tomorrow.
-Prakash