[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Handoff] No conf call on 6/21

Title:

We just concluded the first day of discussions / drafting at the handoff adhoc F2F. I will send out a summary report of day 1 early tomorrow. Since most of the day was spent discussing convergence on several contributions which we will work on tonight and into tomorrow, there won't be a conf call tomorrow morning as we had tentatively agreed to earlier. Also, facilities at the hotel are not adequate to host a conf call (no conf room access early in the morning, no toll-free access and so on). Instead, we will have a conf call Thursday, 6/24 at 6 AM U.S. Pacific time. Bridge details will be circulated tomorrow. Apologize for the late notice.

Regards.

-Prakash