[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Recirc Ballot #14b deadline: June 25

Prakash and I have had a discussion (see below) on the schedule for
WG Recirc Ballot #14b
<http://ieee802.org/16/tge/ballot14/report14.html>. As you probably
recall, the deadline is 25 June AOE.

Prakash was hoping that the Handoff Ad Hoc committee would have extra
time to complete its work. I noted that its output document is due as
a Recirc #14b comment by the deadline. This deadline was set by the
WG to allow time for WG review before Session #32.

Reply comments are due on July 2, after which comments can be
revised. The Ad Hoc committee can therefore remain active in refining
its proposal. However, in order to allow the broader WG to review the
Ad Hoc's work, the Ad Hoc output needs to be submitted in the recirc
according to the deadline.

The same is true for the Security Ad Hoc.

Regards,

Roger