[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Conference call rescheduled to 8 PM U.S. Pacific time on Thursday, 6/24 - note logistics below

Title: RE: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] handoff.wirelessman.org not responding?
We adjourned our conference call this morning and agreed to reschedule the call to 8 PM U.S. Pacific (west coast) time today (Thursday, 6/24). This will be Friday early morning in Israel and Noon on Friday in Korea.

As soon as Roger announces availability of the upload server, please download and review the harmonized contributions prior to the call. Please also read through a couple of other contributions - one from Branislav Meandzija and one from Kamran (Nextel).

Also, Phil Barber will upload a contribution describing changes to NBR-ADV that was discussed and agreed to at the Hawaii F2F.

Please note the conference call logistics below and mark your calendars:

Dial in Number - 916-356-2663

Bridge - 3

Passcode - 4785853