From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Ran
Yaniv
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:21 PM
To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Changes to pilot location in OFDMA FUSC
and PUSC zones

Hi all,

I'd like to initiate a technical discussion on this above topic, based on
contribution #238. As the contribution shows, the STC scheme in these modes
completely fails for relatively high multi-path cases.

In my view, the solution should allow good channel tracking ability for STC,
as appropriate for subcarrier-spacing values that result from the
scalable-OFDMA recommendations.

Any thoughts?

I see this issue as vital for basic performance of .16d as well as .16e STC
systems, so IMHO the ideal outcome would be a joint contribution submitted
to both the .16e and the corrigenda group for recirc in the next meeting.

BR,
Ran
This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com

********
viruses.
********