Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] 7/26 Telecon agenda; inventory of comments/contribs

Dear Prakash and all.

First of all, Thanks for your arrangement of CC.
In the proposed Agenda, one contribution is missing, comment 348(Contirb 04_155r1, Handling DL Traffic for Idle mode MSSs) which was rejected at the last meeting.
I think that it would be proper to discuss the contirubtion in the category of 'Idle mode and paging support'.
Thanks

B.R
kihyoung

Kihyoung Cho
Research Engineer
Standards & System Research Group
Mobile Communication R&D Center, LG Electronics Inc.
Phone:+82-(0)31-450-2945
Mobile:+82-(0)11-738-3895
Fax:+82-(0)31-450-7912
e-mail: kihyoung@lge.com