From: owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16-mobile@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of varma
indukuri
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 7:58 AM
To: STDS-802-16-MOBILE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Regarding Pilots Overlapping

hi all
I am seeing the same problem in 16e also for the "1024-FFT OFDMA downlink
carrier allocations - FUSC". Table 309a from "802.16e/D5"
standard.
The variable pilots at the locations 324,336,516,520 are overlaping with
330,342,522,526 constant pilots. Perhaps I am mistaken.Plz intimate me if
you find some solution for this Regards, varma ivs