Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] Editorial Comment List

Dear Ron

Thans for your effort..
I am just wondering that you have extrcted comments 32, 74, 104, 109, 192
and 204.
I think those comments are not pure editorial comments and should be
discussed in terms of technical comments..
Thanks
Changhoi Koo

Changhoi Koo Ph.D

chkoo@samsung.com