WLPAN/ RE: stds-802-16: Visit Julius Knapp tot he Hilton Head meeting

Hi Demos,

Your request is beyond my control.

I assume that each Working Group will  discuss and democratically adjust and
approve their agenda on Monday. I trust that they appreciate the importance
of the tutorial.

Regards
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/