stds-802-16: poll regarding lunches at Session #13

Dot16:

I've looked further into lunches at Session #13. Buzz Rigsbee, the
802 Executive Secretary, asked me to take a poll. I've agreed to
administer it.

The question is: What do you think of including lunches in the
Session #13 registration fee?

[ ] - Great idea!!! (could save me some valuable time, etc.)
[ ] - This could work; let's give it a shot.
[ ] - Not sure this is a good idea, but I'll try it this one time.
[ ] - Strongly Object, would prefer a smaller fee instead.

If you don't reply, I'll assume you don't care.

PLEASE email just me, not the reflector!

The deadline is Wednesday March 28.

Roger

P.S. If we end up bundling the lunch, I am encouraging box lunches;
this would give people freedom to eat when and where they want to.