stds-802-16: Session #13 Registration Form is Available!

Registration for Session #13 is finally open at:
	<http://ieee802.org/meeting/regform2.html>.

The preregistration rate ($250) is available through Wednesday May 2.
This gives you one week to preregister. Afterwards, the on-site rate
of $300 applies.

Additional meeting information is at:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg13>.

Note: I have posted a tentative meeting schedule:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg13/agenda.html>

We have been given a generous room allotment. The Task Groups need to
check and see whether this will accommodate them. If you won't be
meeting on certain intervals, let me know as soon as you can so that
we can simplify the schedule. Also, if you will be holding joint
sessions, let's schedule those too. These may require room
rearrangement. Some of the rooms can be joined. Also, most of them
can be set to a larger capacity than we have requested.

The rooms are all available in the evening, but I am assuming for now
that we won't meet after 6 pm. Task Groups can use this time if they
wish.

I don't know yet whether we will be able to get projectors for all of
the meetings. We are requesting seven at a time, and that is a
stretch.

Regards,

Roger