stds-802-16: TG2 (P802.16.2) Status

The first recirculation of the P802.16.2 Sponsor Ballot has been
completed. No votes changed, so approval remains unanimous. Editorial
comments were received and resolved.

Today, I requested a final ten-day confirmation ballot. The ballot
package contains two documents:

(1) Title: P802.16.2 Sponsor Ballot Confirmation Package
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-01/22
{This includes a cover letter along with the specific comments and
their resolutions.}

(2) Recommended Practice for Coexistence of Fixed Broadband Wireless
Access Systems, Draft 3
http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tg2/P802162_D3-2001.pdf

We remain on schedule to have this draft approved by the IEEE-SA
RevCom on June 13. I plan to submit an approval request to RevCom by
the deadline (this Friday). RevCom will accept the application even
if a final recirculation is still underway at the deadline.

Regards,

Roger