stds-802-16: 802.16 Editors Meeting

I'd like to hold an 802.16 Editors Meeting meeting next Monday night,
from 7:30-9:30 pm. I'd like all 802.16 editors, acting editors,
prospective editors, etc. to attend. Anyone is welcome; non-editors
may be interested in the topics, which will include:

-What is the process of draft development and refinement?
-How to develop a draft efficiently and avoid wasted effort
-IEEE-SA resources, including Style Manual
-IEEE-SA requirements
-Editor's responsibilities
-How does the IEEE-SA Staff Project Editor help?
-The role of formal contributions and cover sheet
-What method are the groups using to develop your document?
-Do we need to modify our procedures?
-When is a document a draft, and why does that matter?
-When is a document copyrighted and password-protected?
-How does balloting work?
-How do we do comment resolution?
-How much latitude does an editor have?

I can't promise to prepare written answers to all of this, but I'll
at least talk about the issues from my experience as Working Group
Chair and as Technical Editor of the TG1 and TG2 drafts. I'll also
point you to some references.

In order to prepare yourself, I encourage you to follow the links here:
	http://standards.ieee.org/resources/glance_at_writing_new.html

Regards,

Roger