stds-802-16: Published: TG1's Draft 3

Title: Draft Standard Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems
Document Number: IEEE 802.16/D3-2001
Source: Roger Marks (Editor)

This is Draft 3 of the TG1 document. It will soon be the subject of
Recirculation Ballot #3a (the first recirc of Letter Ballot #3).

Also available now is the database of comment resolutions
incorporated in Draft 3:

	Document Number: IEEE 802.16-01/19r1

To use the Database, you need to import it (using the script "Import
Full Records") into the standalone comment database application
"Commentary":
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/Commentary.html>

If you haven't downloaded and installed Commentary 1.0, I suggest
that you wait until I have uploaded Version 1.1. This version will
also serve a a balloting tool for submission of votes and comments in
future letter ballots. It will be required for participation in
Recirc #3a.

I'll have Commentary 1.1 posted no later than next Tuesday. In the
meantime, consider Recirc #3a to be open. The ballot period will run
for 21 days, closing on 15 June. I'll post full instructions once the
balloting tool is ready.

Regards,

Roger

--