stds-802-16: another new file upload mechanism

I've replaced the 802.16 file upload code. The first was one was OK,
but the new one is better:

*It lets you post a file description along with your upload and
provides that description in the directory.
*It won't let anyone overwrite your file with another of the same name.
*It has the potential for a password requirement on the upload. I
haven't implemented that and, unless we run into trouble, I won't.

You'll find the link, along with instructions, at
<http://ieee802.org/16/submit.html>. You will find a minimum of
rules; I haven't yet tried to anticipate all the problems that could
arise. Limit the topics to those appropriate to 802.16 and, I think,
all will be well.

Roger

(My message of June 15 still applies:)