REGS/ WRC-03 related Meeting schedule

Colleagues,

At the plenary in July, I announced important meetings in the week of August
9.

Well, two groups decided to hold their meeting on July 24, 2001, 10 AM - 12
noon EDT. two others still meet on August 9.

Attached is the meeting schedule, including the bridge information.
 <<Jul-Aug Meeting schedule IEEE.doc>>
Please announce your participation to the Chairs, copy to myself including
your name, e-mail address, company and phone number.

For JRG 8A-9B it is Kathyrn Medley, kmedley@ntia.doc.gov
For JTG 4-7-8-9 it is Alexander Roytblat, aroytbla@fcc.gov
For IWG2 it is Steve Baruch, sbaruch@lsl-law.com

For the other IWG meetings, please find the information on the web site
http://www.fcc.gov/ib/wrc-03/files/public_notices/da011716.pdf.

I will file the liaison statement we prepared on Monday.

Regards
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/

Jul-Aug Meeting schedule IEEE.doc