stds-802-16: new 802.16ab Working Document

Here is the new 802.16ab working document (Rev. 2) that Nico sent me
last night:

Document Number: IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r2
Source: Nico Van Waes <mailto:nico.vanwaes@nokia.com> (Editor)

Also, I have updated the Comment Resolution Report to include the
Editor's Notes on the implementation of these comments:

Comment Resolution Report: Final Task Group Review of IEEE
802.16ab-01/01 {including Editor's Notes} [use "Import Full Records"
script in Commentary] Document Number: IEEE 802.16ab-01/07r5
Source: Nico Van Waes <mailto:nico.vanwaes@nokia.com> (Editor)

Don't forget the deadline of 19 October for comments in the Working
Group review of this new working document (see "Working Group Review
of IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r2"
<http://www.ieee802.org/16/docs/01/80216-01_49.pdf>).

Regards,

Roger