stds-802-16: 802.16 Session #15 slide show

At 802.16's Session #15, I shot quite a few snapshots. I have found a
relatively easy way to post them:

	http://www.shutterfly.com/my/os.jsp?i=67b0de21b31bb255453c

I started to label them, but I realized I didn't have time to finish.
Also, I don't recognize everyone. If you see yourself in a photo,
please email me the photo name and I will update the label. I would
like to know everyone by name, and I think it will be good for
communication if we all recognize each other.

I'd like to have photos posted of at least the members and other
regulars. If you aren't in the slide show, feel free to send me a
snap so I can add you.

Cheers,

Roger